I hope that all those with tweens and teens enjoyed a restful half term break and those beyond that stage are keeping well. As always we had some lovely posts join us for the last link-up, but our hands down favourite was from new Australia linker Ren Blaire Hunter at Bluebell and Marigold with her piece Living In A False Reality.
I am sure all of those of you who read it will agree that this was an extraordinarily powerful piece recounting the bravery of Ren’s daughter in withstanding the pressure of a group of young men at her school after she turned down an invitation from one of their friends. If you missed it please do pop back and take a read and give Ren a big high five.
Now onto this week. Please take some time to read the rules below if you are new to our linky or if you just need a reminder after the break. The most important thing is to share the linky love and remember to comment.
Please could you:
- Grab the Tweens,Teens & Beyond badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar – if you need help message any of us and we will help you out.
- Link up one post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome but not other linky’s please) that relate to children over the age of 10 years (Tweens, Teens or young adult children) and midlife.
- Tweet us @motherofteensuk, @DrSharonParry1 and @nickykentisbeer
- Comment on the hosts’ posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond
- Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
What we will do for you:
- All three of us will comment on your post and share it on Twitter.
- Your post will be pinned to the #TweensTeensBeyond Linky Pinterest Board
- Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
- By entering the link you are agreeing to be added to the email reminder list. (You can request to be removed at any time!)