It is a solemn day with the tragic news of the horrific incident in Manchester and like everyone else my thoughts and prayers are with the families who have lost a loved one or are still waiting for news, as well as those who are injured.
Our favourite link from last week was Suzanne from Chickenruby with her very pertinent post on social media and whether we as parents are actually setting a good example to our young Tweens and Teens with our own use of social media. I am sure we have all asked ourselves that question many a time.
This week the linky is open as usual until Thursday 25 May at midnight and then it will close for the half-term period, re-opening on Tuesday 6 June at 10.00am.
Now on to the less exciting but nonetheless important part of the linky – the rules – PLEASE give them a read before you head off to link up and as always we look forward to reading your posts.
Please could you:
- Grab the Tweens,Teens & Beyond badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar – if you need help read this Linky Guide from Becky at Cuddle Fairy.
- Link up one post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome) that relate to children over the age of 10 years (Tweens, Teens or young adult children) and midlife.
- Tweet us @motherofteensuk, @DrSharonParry1 and @nickykentisbeer
- Comment on the hosts’ posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond – it is only polite after all!
- Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
What we will do for you:
- All three of us will comment on your post and share it on Twitter.
- Your post will be pinned to the #TweensTeensBeyond Linky Pinterest Board
- Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
- By entering the link you are agreeing to be added to the email reminder list. (You can request to be removed at any time!)