Tweens, Teens & Beyond has passed its first double figure milestone and reflecting over the last 10 weeks we are so delighted with the support we have received so far, but more importantly with the loyal community that has grown with the linky….please do keep coming back because we couldn’t do this without you.
When we first started on this journey together, we all agreed we wanted to create an environment for parents with children beyond the baby and toddler stage ie 10+, where everyone could share their stories and experiences about the secondary years of parenting.
As well as that it was important for Sharon, Nicky and I to have a forum for those lifestyle issues beyond parenting that arise as we embrace mid-life and it has been lovely to read stories about menopause, fitness, gardening, expat life and rediscovering our youth, because we all have a life outside of our children, even if sometimes it is difficult to remember those moments. Please keep those stories coming.
Together, the three of us are constantly looking at ways of improving the linky to keep it interesting. Feel free to make any suggestions to any of us as they arise. We are all ears if it is for the greater good of the linky. We are also more than happy to give a shout out for any events on your behalf providing they are in keeping with the linky content
An important factor for us in running our linky, however, is ensuring everyone receives support outside of the hosts and that all boils down to comments. We all know that unless we receive the love and support of comments on our posts then we lose interest.
To keep our linky alive PLEASE can we ask that as we pass this milestone and head for the next, you remember to comment even if it means popping back later.
Our featured post from last time is Karen from The Next Best Thing To Mummy talking about how her previous role as a child-minder benefited her own children. You can read the post here. Karen is a mother, step-mother and grandparent that had to give up her child-minding role following a stroke. She is a regular here at the linky and if you have read some of Karen’s posts, you will see that she is a bit of a trooper.
Now onto this week’s linky, here is a reminder of the rules and we look forward to reading your posts.
Please could you:
- Grab the Tweens,Teens & Beyond badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar – if you need help read this Linky Guide from Becky at Cuddle Fairy.
- Link up one post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome but not other linky’s please) that relate to children over the age of 10 years (Tweens, Teens or young adult children) and midlife.
- Tweet us @motherofteensuk, @DrSharonParry1 and @nickykentisbeer
- Comment on the hosts’ posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond
- Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
What we will do for you:
- All three of us will comment on your post and share it on Twitter.
- Your post will be pinned to the #TweensTeensBeyond Linky Pinterest Board
- Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
- By entering the link you are agreeing to be added to the email reminder list. (You can request to be removed at any time!)
[inlinkz_linkup id=719455 mode=1]