Another Tuesday and time for another edition of Tweens, Teens & Beyond.
We marked our milestone link up last week with a quick recap on the ethos of Tweens, Teens & Beyond and it was lovely to read so many supportive comments from our regular linkers.
Our community is going from strength to strength and each week we are always delighted to welcome someone new into the fold. Please do all keep coming back, we love reading your posts and we couldn’t do this without your support.
Our favourite post from last week was a thought provoking piece from OldHouseInTheShires, How To Teach Our Children Kindness which is all the more valuable as it is written from the perspective of both a teacher and a parent. There are some wise words indeed shared here so if you missed it please pop over for a read.
Now on to this week’s linky, the rules are below for those who are new to our linky and those who may need a reminder. The most important is to share the linky love and remember to comment.
Please could you:
- Grab the Tweens,Teens & Beyond badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar – if you need help read this Linky Guide from Becky at Cuddle Fairy.
- Link up one post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome but not other linky’s please) that relate to children over the age of 10 years (Tweens, Teens or young adult children) and midlife.
- Tweet us @motherofteensuk, @DrSharonParry1 and @nickykentisbeer
- Comment on the hosts’ posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond
- Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
What we will do for you:
- All three of us will comment on your post and share it on Twitter.
- Your post will be pinned to the #TweensTeensBeyond Linky Pinterest Board
- Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
- By entering the link you are agreeing to be added to the email reminder list. (You can request to be removed at any time!)
[inlinkz_linkup id=720783 mode=1]