Thank you all for joining us for another week and if this is your first time with us, WELCOME and we hope you will join us again.
We are always spoilt for choice when it comes to deciding on a featured post each week, but choose we must and this week’s wow goes to Karen at Mad House of Cats & Babies and her post Why we allowed our Tweenager to choose not to do a school entrance exam…..Karen raised some very valid points regarding the undue pressure exerted on our tweens leaving primary school and preparing for the secondary stage. As parents of Tweens and Teens who have been through this process, we felt it was something that resonated with many of us and for some more recently than others. If you missed it pop back for a read and give it a like.
Now on to this week’s linky, the rules are below for those who are new to our linky and those who may need a reminder. The most important is to share the linky love and remember to comment.
Please could you:
- Grab the Tweens,Teens & Beyond badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar – if you need help read this Linky Guide from Becky at Cuddle Fairy.
- Link up one post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome but not other linky’s please) that relate to children over the age of 10 years (Tweens, Teens or young adult children) and midlife.
- Tweet us @motherofteensuk, @DrSharonParry1 and @nickykentisbeer
- Comment on the hosts’ posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond
- Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
What we will do for you:
- All three of us will comment on your post and share it on Twitter.
- Your post will be pinned to the #TweensTeensBeyond Linky Pinterest Board
- Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
- By entering the link you are agreeing to be added to the email reminder list. (You can request to be removed at any time!)
[inlinkz_linkup id=722327 mode=1]