Thank you all for joining us for another week and if this is your first time with us, WELCOME and we hope you will join us again.
We have some dedicated linkers in our community who have been with us since launch and this week's favourite post comes from Nadia at An Introverted Blogger who is one of our top linkers. Her post Family Summer Vacations with Tweens: The Reality is one that I am sure as parents with growing children we can all identify with and of course with the holidays just weeks away is very pertinent.
Now on to this week's linky, the rules are below for those who are new to our linky and those who may need a reminder. The most important is to share the linky love and remember to comment.
Please could you:
- Grab the Tweens,Teens & Beyond badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar - if you need help read this Linky Guide from Becky at Cuddle Fairy.
- Link up one post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome but not other linky's please) that relate to children over the age of 10 years (Tweens, Teens or young adult children) and midlife.
- Tweet us @motherofteensuk, @DrSharonParry1 and @nickykentisbeer
- Comment on the hosts' posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond
- Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
What we will do for you:
- All three of us will comment on your post and share it on Twitter.
- Your post will be pinned to the #TweensTeensBeyond Linky Pinterest Board
- Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
- By entering the link you are agreeing to be added to the email reminder list. (You can request to be removed at any time!)