Thank you all for joining us for another week and if this is your first time with us, WELCOME and we hope you will join us again.
Our featured post from last week comes from a dedicated linker and fellow mother of teenagers Helen at Just Saying Mum who is also a finalist in the parenting category of this years’s BIBs awards. Her post Five Minute Therapy Series : Children & Identity run in conjunction with Sarah & Jayne, counsellors and hypnotherapists at BE Integrative Therapy addresses a number of pertinent issues around our growing tweens and teens and focuses on identity and self-confidence.
Although, the questions are from a parenting teenagers perspective, the issues that Sarah and Jayne touch on are relevant to us all. Helen champions positive parenting and this post contains some relevant advice to us parents of young adults. Please take a read and here’s wishing Helen lots of luck from the Tweens, Teens & Beyond team for the awards.
Now on to this week’s linky, the rules are below for those who are new to our linky and those who may need a reminder. The most important is to share the linky love and remember to comment.
Please could you:
- Grab the Tweens,Teens & Beyond badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar – if you need help read this Linky Guide from Becky at Cuddle Fairy.
- Link up one post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome but not other linky’s please) that relate to children over the age of 10 years (Tweens, Teens or young adult children) and midlife.
- Tweet us @motherofteensuk, @DrSharonParry1 and @nickykentisbeer
- Comment on the hosts’ posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond
- Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
What we will do for you:
- All three of us will comment on your post and share it on Twitter.
- Your post will be pinned to the #TweensTeensBeyond Linky Pinterest Board
- Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
- By entering the link you are agreeing to be added to the email reminder list. (You can request to be removed at any time!)
[inlinkz_linkup id=726296 mode=1]