My teens have now finished school and the joy and chaos of the holiday beckons. Meantime, welcome to another week of Tweens, Teens & Beyond #17.
Last weeks' posts were brilliant as always, we have enjoyed every single one of them and it's been really hard to choose. However, on the basis that she has managed to inspire us so much with her concert loving, festival going tales, Mary at Maryom's Thoughts gets our vote this week. Despite saying she hasn't crossed off all of her New Year's Resolution's in her post this week, we tend to disagree because Mary has done a whole load of stuff since joining the linky that we can only aspire to and for that reason, we are pleased that she is our worthy winner this week.
Looking ahead, school's out for summer and we have decided that means ignoring the rule book and doing things differently, so next week's linky on 25th July will be open until midnight on 31st August and during that time there are no rules.
There is no need to comment on the host posts unless you want to and you can link as many posts as you like. It is a Tweens, Teens & Beyond Summer Holiday Read, so please dip in and out as you see fit.
This also means we are taking a break so we will not be commenting in the same way and we hope this less formal approach will allow all of you and us of course, to just do our thing when time allows. Normal weekly service will resume on Tuesday 5 September
Now on to this week's linky, the rules are below for those who are new to our linky and those who may need a reminder. The most important is to share the linky love and remember to comment.
Please could you:
- Grab the Tweens,Teens & Beyond badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar - if you need help read this Linky Guide from Becky at Cuddle Fairy.
- Link up one post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome but not other linky's please) that relate to children over the age of 10 years (Tweens, Teens or young adult children) and midlife.
- Tweet us @motherofteensuk, @DrSharonParry1 and @nickykentisbeer
- Comment on the hosts' posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond
- Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
What we will do for you:
- All three of us will comment on your post and share it on Twitter.
- Your post will be pinned to the #TweensTeensBeyond Linky Pinterest Board
- Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
- By entering the link you are agreeing to be added to the email reminder list. (You can request to be removed at any time!)