We were so delighted by the support we received from the blogging community in the lead up to and during our launch last week and were particularly pleased by the number of link-ups, including some from bloggers we had not discovered before, so all round it was a great start to our Tweens, Teens & Beyond community.
The best bit of linky's of course is reading the posts and we loved each and every one of your posts and the fact that there were so many different stories to be told on the challenges and the funny bits of parenting Tweens & Teens, as well as top tips for good books to read, fossil hunting and choosing GCSE's. It was also great to have some fabulous "Beyond" posts too - I for one was especially interested in the Slendertone review from Laurie and will be popping that on my wishlist.
There can, however, only be one winner and this week we have chosen the post from Kathryn Mayer - American Girl Doll vs. Victoria Secret Angel: the battle for daughter dollars. Do pop back and have a look if you missed it in the link up. Kathryn's post talks about mixed marketing messages and their appropriateness. Kathryn very cleverly relates this to our young girls growing up and the confusion they face. On the one hand they cannot wait to be wearing bras and make-up and on the other they are still playing with their dolls. It made us smile. You can check out Kathryn's blog here.
May we please remind you of the rules below regarding linking up, commenting, using our badge and most importantly sharing the linky love. We look forward to reading your posts.
The linky opens at 10am every Tuesday and closes at midnight on Thursday.
Please could you:
- Grab the Tweens,Teens & Beyond badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar.
- Link up one post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome) that relate to children over the age of 10 years (Tweens, Teens or young adult children) and midlife and tweet us @motherofteensuk, @DrSharonParry1 and @NotJustThe3OfUs
- Comment on the hosts' posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond.
- Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
What we will do for you:
- All three of us will comment on your post and share it on Twitter.
- Your post will be pinned to the #TweensTeensBeyond Linky Pinterest Board
- Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
- By entering the link you are agreeing to be added to the email reminder list. (You can request to be removed at any time!)
Teenagers" width="239" height="239" />