I hope you have all settled back into some form of normality after the holidays. Our household is now minus a teenager, well for 32 weeks of the year anyway, as our eldest left for university this weekend. The drive was long and the motorway rammed with cars stuffed with teary parents and lots of bags. 48 hours later and so far so good. He is having a ball and we are getting used to it just being the three of us, unless my youngest does manage to persuade us to finally get her a pet that is.
It was good to see some familiar faces linking last week and to see repeat visits from some relative newcomers. Our favourite post of last week was the one from Kelly at Daydreams of a Mum. Kelly has shared her thoughts with us over the last few months of link-ups about how it feels when the kids are growing up and away from you. It can be a bit daunting to say the least but Kelly has cracked on and up and 'found herself' in a theatre in Edinburgh. It turns out she was there all along! It's a great post so if you missed it, do pop over for a read.
Please take some time to read the rules below before linking and please remember the golden rule of blogging is to share the linky love and remember to comment.
We look forward to reading your posts.
Please could you:
- Grab the Tweens,Teens & Beyond badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar - if you need help read this Linky Guide from Becky at Cuddle Fairy.
- Link up one post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome but not other linky's please) that relate to children over the age of 10 years (Tweens, Teens or young adult children) and midlife.
- Tweet us @motherofteensuk, @DrSharonParry1 and @nickykentisbeer
- Comment on the hosts' posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond
- Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
What we will do for you:
- All three of us will comment on your post and share it on Twitter.
- Your post will be pinned to the #TweensTeensBeyond Linky Pinterest Board
- Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
- By entering the link you are agreeing to be added to the email reminder list. (You can request to be removed at any time!)