Good morning gorgeous linkers! Thank you for joining us for another week of Tweens, Teens & Beyond. I hope you have all had a glorious week. I am writing this from Paris, where I have enjoyed a few days courtesy of a gorgeous friend to mark my 50th year.
The weather has been glorious so we have soaked up the sun in the parks and indulged in a lot of alfresco dining. We have visited the totally fabulous Dior exhibition as well as that of Irving Penn the Vogue photographer, both of which seemed apt ahead of Fashion Week and of course no girly trip to Paris would be complete without a spot of shopping along Avenue Montaigne. The credit card has certainly taken a bit of a battering.
We had some really interesting posts last week and as always it was difficult to nominate a favourite but we would like to give a shout out to a new Tweens, Teens, Beyond linker Celine at Bell From Bow on the demise of snogging.
Reading it in the romantic capital of the world away from my husband, it certainly made me smile. I love Celine's fresh writing style and it comes as no surprise to me that she has been nominated for an award at the BiB's this weekend. If you didn't read it the first time around do pop back and take a look.
Now onto this week.
Please could you:
- Grab the badge below and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar or link back to the host.
- Link up one post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome but not other linky's please) that relate to children over the age of 10 years ie Tweens and Teens or lifestyle topics.
- Tweet us @motherofteensuk, @DrSharonParry1 and @nickykentisbeer
- Comment on the hosts' posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond
- Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
What we will do for you:
- All three of us will comment on your post and share it on Twitter.
- Your post will be pinned to the #TweensTeensBeyond Linky Pinterest Board
- Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
- By entering the link you are agreeing to be added to the email reminder list. (You can request to be removed at any time!