We are always delighted that so many of you take the time to drop by and share your posts. We have a die-hard set of loyal UK linkers who have been with us since the early days as well as many others around the blogging globe and we are all very grateful for your continued support. It is always nice too to welcome more new linkers each week. Please do keep spreading the word and help us to grow the community some more.
Our shout out post from last week goes to Not Just Another Mum and her post on safety in London. As a Londoner I like many others feel the need to continue life as normal in the wake of all the atrocities but I would be lying if I said that with teenagers travelling around the city on a daily basis I don't worry. I do but we cannot bring up our children in an environment of fear. Do pop over, have a read and share the love if you haven't already.
Now onto this week.
Please could you:
- Copy the badge HTML code and add it into the text version of your post to display it on the post you are linking up or your side bar.
- Link up one post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome but not other linky's please) that relate to children over the age of 10 years ie Tweens and Teens or lifestyle topics.
- Tweet us @motherofteensuk, @DrSharonParry1 and @nickykentisbeer
- Comment on the hosts' posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond
- Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
What we will do for you:
- All three of us will comment on your post and share it on Twitter.
- Your post will be pinned to the #TweensTeensBeyond Linky Pinterest Board
- Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
- By entering the link you are agreeing to be added to the email reminder list. (You can request to be removed at any time!