Good morning, it’s that time of the week again when Sharon, Nicky and I look forward to your posts about all things Tween, Teen & Young Adult related plus those bits that apply to us as the adults behind those years.
Our favourite post from last week was from Oscar at Oscar’s Reviews. Oscar is a 12 year old who is an Autism sufferer. We have always enjoyed Oscar’s posts here on the linky and this post was no exception. Oscar shared a video giving his perspective on Autism and how it affects him. You can read 12 Year Old Autistic Boy Describes his Condition here.
We found this post truly remarkable, not only because we get to meet the young man behind Oscar’s Reviews but also for the way in which he raises awareness of Autism through his words. Truly inspirational and a must read for all of us. Thank you Oscar, you are a very worthy winner. If you didn’t take a read last week please do pop back and give him a thumbs up.
Now onto this week.
Please take some time to read the rules below before linking and please remember the golden rule of blogging is to share the linky love and remember to comment. We look forward to reading your posts.
Please could you:
- Grab the Tweens,Teens & Beyond badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar by copying the code and adding it into the text version of your post – if you need help read this Linky Guide from Becky at Cuddle Fairy or tweet one of us.
- Link up one post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome but not other linky’s please) that relate to children over the age of 10 years (Tweens, Teens or young adult children) and midlife.
- Tweet us @motherofteensuk, @DrSharonParry1 and @nickykentisbeer
- Comment on the hosts’ posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond
- Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
What we will do for you:
- All three of us will comment on your post and share it on Twitter.
- Your post will be pinned to the #TweensTeensBeyond Linky Pinterest Board
- Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
- By entering the link you are agreeing to be added to the email reminder list. (You can request to be removed at any time!)