It’s Tuesday which can only mean one thing – it is time for yet another week of Tweens, Teens & Beyond hosted by myself and fellow bloggers, Sharon at After The Playground and Nicky at Not Just The Three of Us.
I hope that everyone has had a happy and productive week. My eldest teen was home from University for the weekend. I am not quite sure what I was expecting after four weeks of not seeing him, but thinner wasn’t one of them bizarrely, after all he is in catered accommodation. Needless to say I spent the weekend fussing like an old mother hen and force feeding him at every opportunity. As my husband says I wouldn’t be happy unless I was worrying about one of my teens for some reason or another!
It is difficult to always find time to join link-ups so it was great to see some of our old linkers return last week Sharon at Everyone’s Buck Stops Here and Janet at Falcondale Life. With another varied and creative selection of posts nominating a favourite was tough but we would like to give a special shout out this week to Shailaja from Diary of A Doting Mum with her post on the Power of Silence. I am sure as parents this is one that we will all identify with as Shailaja talks about overcoming our instinct to nag our children to get on with their studies and to use the power of silence to communicate a point. I have to confess I find this a tough one to implement but sometimes less is more! Do pop over and take a read.
Now onto this week.
Please take some time to read the rules below before linking and please remember the golden rule of blogging is to share the linky love and remember to comment. We look forward to reading your posts.
Please could you:
- Grab the Tweens,Teens & Beyond badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar by copying the code and adding it into the text version of your post – if you need help read this Linky Guide from Becky at Cuddle Fairy or tweet one of us.
- Link up one post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome but not other linky’s please) that relate to children over the age of 10 years (Tweens, Teens or young adult children) and midlife.
- Tweet us @motherofteensuk, @DrSharonParry1 and @nickykentisbeer
- Comment on the hosts’ posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond
- Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
What we will do for you:
- All three of us will comment on your post and share it on Twitter.
- Your post will be pinned to the #TweensTeensBeyond Linky Pinterest Board
- Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
- By entering the link you are agreeing to be added to the email reminder list. (You can request to be removed at any time!)