Good morning, I hope everyone has had a lovely half term break and welcome back to Tweens, Teens & Beyond #27 with my co-hosts Sharon and Nicky.
As always we are glad to welcome you all, whether new or old linkers. The Tweens, Teens & Beyond parenting stage is a niche area but we welcome lifestyle posts too so if you have something to say about yourself rather than your children, however old they might be, please do link-up.
Our favourite post from last week was a relatively new linker to our community Matthew Blythe, author of meandminimees with his post on Hide and Seek. Matthew is a single adopter of two teenage boys and has been contending with one of his boys disappearing at night. The post is a raw insight into the challenges Matthew is facing and provides us with a touching glimpse of his agony as a father on handling the situation the best way he can. Please do take a read and lend your support. We all have various upheavals during our parenting journey but I think it is fair to say Matthew's is unique to many of us.
Now onto this week.
Please take some time to read the rules below before linking and please remember the golden rule of blogging is to share the linky love and remember to comment. We look forward to reading your posts.
Please could you:
- Grab the Tweens,Teens & Beyond badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar by copying the code and adding it into the text version of your post - if you need help read this Linky Guide from Becky at Cuddle Fairy or tweet one of us.
- Link up one post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome but not other linky's please) that relate to children over the age of 10 years (Tweens, Teens or young adult children) and midlife.
- Tweet us @motherofteensuk, @DrSharonParry1 and @nickykentisbeer
- Comment on the hosts' posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond
- Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
What we will do for you:
- All three of us will comment on your post and share it on Twitter.
- Your post will be pinned to the #TweensTeensBeyond Linky Pinterest Board
- Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
- By entering the link you are agreeing to be added to the email reminder list. (You can request to be removed at any time!)