Good morning and thank you for joining Sharon, Nicky and I for another week of Tweens, Teens & Beyond and another milestone as we move into our thirties.
So Christmas is ever closer and rather than hide under the covers I have decided to join the great and the good in the gift guide blogosphere with a post on must-read books for teens this week, compiled with the help of my bookworm daughter. If it's not for you then I won't be offended if you pass it by without a comment this week - just give me a retweet instead.
Back to the business of the link-up, the fabulously, gorgeous Laurie at Vanity and Me is our favourite from last week, with her post on a new facial treatment which is apparently guaranteed to make us midlifers glowing again! As a facial addict this ticked all my boxes and I am adding it to my Christmas list for Mr MoT...so guys before you switch off, take a moment to think of that special woman in your life who may appreciate this as a gift.
Now onto this week.
Please take some time to read the rules below before linking and please remember the golden rule of blogging is to share the linky love and remember to comment. We look forward to reading your posts.
Please could you:
- Grab the Tweens,Teens & Beyond badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar by copying the code and adding it into the text version of your post - if you need help read this Linky Guide from Becky at Cuddle Fairy or tweet one of us.
- Link up one post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome but not other linky's please) that relate to children over the age of 10 years (Tweens, Teens or young adult children) and midlife.
- Tweet us @motherofteensuk, @DrSharonParry1 and @nickykentisbeer
- Comment on the hosts' posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond
- Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
What we will do for you:
- All three of us will comment on your post and share it on Twitter.
- Your post will be pinned to the #TweensTeensBeyond Linky Pinterest Board
- Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
- By entering the link you are agreeing to be added to the email reminder list. (You can request to be removed at any time!)