Good morning and thank you for joining Sharon, Nicky and I for what will be the last Tweens, Teens & Beyond link up of 2017. We will be taking a break at the close of this week’s linky on Thursday 14th December and will re-open again on Tuesday 9th January 2018.
What a year it has been and we look back fondly on all we have achieved since our launch earlier this year and look forward to continuing to grow our loyal community further in the New Year, please do help spread the word if you know of someone who might like to join us.
In the meantime, back to the business of last week and our favourite post from last week was Alex at My Lifelong Holiday and her post on a trip to Bilbao with Kids. Whilst Alex headlines her post as a trip with kids her itinerary would perfectly suit those looking for a trip away from kids too! Just a thought! It is extremely comprehensive with great tips on where to stay and eat as well as all the must visit attractions such as the Guggenheim which is definitely on my list of galleries to visit. Do pop over for a read.
Now all that remains is to wish you all a very Happy Christmas and Best Wishes for the New Year and we look forward to welcoming you all back after the break.
Please could you:
- Grab the Tweens,Teens & Beyond badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar by copying the code and adding it into the text version of your post – if you need help read this Linky Guide from Becky at Cuddle Fairy or tweet one of us.
- Link up one post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome but not other linky’s please) that relate to children over the age of 10 years (Tweens, Teens or young adult children) and midlife.
- Tweet us @motherofteensuk, @DrSharonParry1 and @nickykentisbeer
- Comment on the hosts’ posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond
- Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
What we will do for you:
- All three of us will comment on your post and share it on Twitter.
- Your post will be pinned to the #TweensTeensBeyond Linky Pinterest Board
- Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
- By entering the link you are agreeing to be added to the email reminder list. (You can request to be removed at any time!)