I hope everyone has survived the blizzards and life is returning to some form of normality, surely Spring is on its way soon? Anyway, a big shout out to loyal linker Sophie at Old House In The Shires for her post last week on the perfect posture. This really struck a chord with me as I seem to spend my life telling my teens to sit up straight, stand tall, not overload their bags and to think about the damage to their spines. I am sure I am not alone on this one. A truly inciteful post from Sophie, please take a read if you haven't already.
Now onto this week. Please take some time to read the rules below if you are new to our linky or if you just need a reminder after the break. The most important thing is to share the linky love and remember to comment.
Please could you:
- Grab the Tweens,Teens & Beyond badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar - if you need help message any of us and we will help you out.
- Link up one post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome but not other linky's please) that relate to children over the age of 10 years (Tweens, Teens or young adult children) and midlife.
- Tweet us @motherofteensuk, @DrSharonParry1 and @nickykentisbeer
- Comment on the hosts' posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond
- Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
What we will do for you:
- All three of us will comment on your post and share it on Twitter.
- Your post will be pinned to the #TweensTeensBeyond Linky Pinterest Board
- Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
- By entering the link you are agreeing to be added to the email reminder list. (You can request to be removed at any time!)