Well as if on cue the sun shone all weekend as we all celebrated our roles as mothers and paid tribute to our own. My teens did not disappoint and were on their best behaviour all weekend, making a particularly special effort at the obligatory Mother’s Day Lunch on Sunday with teen tales littered with language that their grandparents just did not understand.
Last week’s link-up attracted even more new linkers and again we were spoilt with a range of fantastic posts. It was particularly lovely to read so many tributes to our teenagers, celebrating the good parts to parenting in the secondary stage as well as meeting a few of them too, I look forward to hearing more about them in the future.
The top post award this week, however, goes to new girl on the block Susie aka Mrs S.H.I.T at So Happy In Town with her hilarious Top Tips For Your First Family Ski Holiday if you missed it do pop over, have a read and give it some love. Even if you don’t ski I challenge you not to smile! Well done Susie!
Now on to the less exciting but nonetheless important part of the linky – the rules – PLEASE give them a read before you head off into linky la la land and we look forward to reading your posts.
The linky opens at 10am every Tuesday and closes at midnight on Thursday.
Please could you:
- Grab the Tweens,Teens & Beyond badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar – if you need help read this Linky Guide from Becky at Cuddle Fairy.
- Link up one post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome) that relate to children over the age of 10 years (Tweens, Teens or young adult children) and midlife and tweet us @motherofteensuk, @DrSharonParry1 and @NotJustThe3OfUs
- Comment on the hosts’ posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond.
- Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
What we will do for you:
- All three of us will comment on your post and share it on Twitter.
- Your post will be pinned to the #TweensTeensBeyond Linky Pinterest Board
- Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
- By entering the link you are agreeing to be added to the email reminder list. (You can request to be removed at any time!)