Good Morning and welcome to a very special edition of Tweens, Teens & Beyond hosted by myself and fellow parent and midlife bloggers Sharon at After The Playground and Nicky at Not Just The Three of Us.!
Last week, March 7th to be precise was our first birthday. It is hard to believe that we have been up and running now for a whole year but it has been one full of fond memories and an array of wonderful posts. I know I speak for us all when I say how proud we are of the lovely community we have built up and we look forward to going from strength to strength over the coming year.
Our favourite post from last week’s link-up was Kelly at Daydreams of A Mum, one of most loyal linkers here at Tweens, Teens & Beyond. Kelly’s post The teens have got this is a passionate defence not only of teens and their quest to be heard but a supportive pledge for the group of US students speaking out against guns and standing up to Trump in the wake of yet another shooting. If you missed it pop back for a read and whilst you are there give it another tweet.
Now onto this week. Please take some time to read the rules below if you are new to our linky or if you just need a reminder after the break. The most important thing is to share the linky love and remember to comment.
Please could you:
- Grab the Tweens,Teens & Beyond badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar – if you need help message any of us and we will help you out.
- Link up one post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome but not other linky’s please) that relate to children over the age of 10 years (Tweens, Teens or young adult children) and midlife.
- Tweet us @motherofteensuk, @DrSharonParry1 and @nickykentisbeer
- Comment on the hosts’ posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond
- Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
What we will do for you:
- All three of us will comment on your post and share it on Twitter.
- Your post will be pinned to the #TweensTeensBeyond Linky Pinterest Board
- Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
- By entering the link you are agreeing to be added to the email reminder list. (You can request to be removed at any time!)
[inlinkz_linkup id=770571 mode=1]