Good Morning and welcome back to another week of Tweens, Teens & Beyond with Sharon, Nicky and I.
If you were anything like me you were probably confused by the weather at the end of last week. Friday evening in our house we lapped up the evening sun in the garden with a chilled glass of vino; Saturday morning we dug out the snow boots and turned the heating back onto 24 hours. Madness.
Anyway, our favourite post from last week was from the RevT’s wife Nikki aka Mrs Tubbs at Someplace Strange. Nikki focused on the meaning of forgiveness and our ability to forgive. As Nikki rightly said forgiveness takes on many shapes and guises, of ourselves as well as others. From the look of the responses the overall feel was that Nikki’s comment box wasn’t a big enough space to tackle the topic. It was certainly a thought provoking post and one well worth coming back to. Do pop over for a read if you missed it.
Now onto this week. Please take some time to read the rules below if you are new to our linky or if you just need a reminder after the break. The most important thing is to share the linky love and remember to comment.
Please could you:
- Grab the Tweens,Teens & Beyond badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar – if you need help message any of us and we will help you out.
- Link up one post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome but not other linky’s please) that relate to children over the age of 10 years (Tweens, Teens or young adult children) and midlife.
- Tweet us @motherofteensuk, @DrSharonParry1 and @nickykentisbeer
- Comment on the hosts’ posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond
- Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
What we will do for you:
- All three of us will comment on your post and share it on Twitter.
- Your post will be pinned to the #TweensTeensBeyond Linky Pinterest Board
- Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
- By entering the link you are agreeing to be added to the email reminder list. (You can request to be removed at any time!)
[inlinkz_linkup id=771607 mode=1]