How wonderful was it to have some sunshine at last? Corny as it might sound it definitely puts a spring in your step and a smile on your face.
We were delighted by the number of linkers new and old joining us last week and as a a result it was tough to choose a favourite but we have settled on the post from Rachna Says, 7 Things That Our Mums Did That We Hardly Do Now. It was a timely reminder that in this world of ours we are in danger of being more protective of our children than is healthy or maybe necessary. Of course the times have changed, the world has changed but it is too easy sometimes to use that as an excuse.
If you are new to our link-up this is a place to share your posts related to children who are in the secondary stage of schooling and beyond i.e. the tweens, teens and young adults as well as any stories related to midlife.
We look forward to reading your posts, in the meantime, don’t forget to spread the Linky love and share the posts you have enjoyed reading here.
The linky opens at 10am every Tuesday and closes at midnight on Thursday.
Please could you:
- Grab the Tweens,Teens & Beyond badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar – if you need help message any of us and we will help you out.
- Link up one post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome but not other linky’s please) that relate to children over the age of 10 years (Tweens, Teens or young adult children) and midlife.
- Tweet us @motherofteensuk, @DrSharonParry1 and @nickykentisbeer
- Comment on the hosts’ posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond
- Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
What we will do for you:
- All three of us will comment on your post and share it on Twitter.
- Your post will be pinned to the #TweensTeensBeyond Linky Pinterest Board
- Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
- By entering the link you are agreeing to be added to the email reminder list. (You can request to be removed at any time!)