Yesterday I received some good news regarding my latest test results so I am feeling buoyant today. It’s very early days and the next few years of my life are punctuated by tests, scans and results but for now the sun is shining – quite literally too!
Anyway moving on….our favourite post from last week’s link up was a new linker to the group sharing an issue very close to my heart and with the best blog name for us midlifers – Feeling The Squeeze. Her post charts the parallel hormonal journey of puberty and menopause. I challenge any midlife woman to not know what she is talking about!
If you are new to our link-up this is a place to share your posts related to children who are in the secondary stage of schooling and beyond i.e. the tweens, teens and young adults as well as any stories related to midlife.
We look forward to reading your posts, in the meantime, don’t forget to spread the Linky love and share the posts you have enjoyed reading here.
Please could you:
- Grab the Tweens,Teens & Beyond badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar – if you need help message any of us and we will help you out.
- Link up one post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome but not other linky’s please) that relate to children over the age of 10 years (Tweens, Teens or young adult children) and midlife.
- Tweet us @motherofteensuk, @DrSharonParry1 and @nickykentisbeer
- Comment on the hosts’ posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond
- Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
What we will do for you:
- All three of us will comment on your post and share it on Twitter.
- Your post will be pinned to the #TweensTeensBeyond Linky Pinterest Board
- Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
- By entering the link you are agreeing to be added to the email reminder list. (You can request to be removed at any time!)
[inlinkz_linkup id=777986 mode=1]