Last week's link-up was spectacular! There were some great posts and a lot of them as we welcome more people to our community. As always it was tough to choose a favourite but we settled on a lovely post from Shailaja at Diary of a Doting Mum on Firgun, a concept in Israeli culture which means to be genuinely happy for the achievements of others and the benefits of introducing it to our children. In this world where the focus is so largely on "I" and "me" it is pertinent to have a reminder of the value in celebrating the successes of those close to us.
So onto this week. For those who may be joining us for the first time this link-up is for parenting posts specific to those in the secondary stage of schooling, the tweens, teens and young adults as well as posts relating to midlife and lifestyle subjects. To our regular linkers, welcome back.
We look forward to reading your posts, in the meantime, don’t forget to spread the Linky love and share the posts you have enjoyed reading here.
The linky opens at 10am every Tuesday and closes at midnight on Thursday.
Please could you:
- Grab the Tweens,Teens & Beyond badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar - if you need help message any of us and we will help you out.
- Link up one post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome but not other linky's please) that relate to children over the age of 10 years (Tweens, Teens or young adult children) and midlife.
- Tweet us @motherofteensuk, @DrSharonParry1 and @nickykentisbeer
- Comment on the hosts' posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond
- Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
What we will do for you:
- All three of us will comment on your post and share it on Twitter.
- Your post will be pinned to the #TweensTeensBeyond Linky Pinterest Board
- Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
- By entering the link you are agreeing to be added to the email reminder list. (You can request to be removed at any time!)