Good Morning and welcome back to the fifth week of linky Tweens, Teens Beyond hosted by myself and my fellow Tween and Teen bloggers Sharon at After The Playground and Nicky at Not Just The Three of Us.
The Easter Holidays are here and with it the usual excessive chocolate eating and in some cases, exam revision. Yes the exam season is just around the corner so if you are parent to a revising teen over Easter, Good Luck and Stay Calm!
Our linky community is going from strength to strength with new bloggers joining us each week and last week was no exception with new to us linkers Em Linthorpe, Edie's Eden and Raising My Autistic Son. Welcome to you all.
Our favourite link from last week was Midlife Drama In Pyjamas, with her truly hilarious post "You Want Me To Pee In That?" . The title speaks for itself really - do take a read if you haven't already.
With the Easter Holidays upon us we will be extending this fifth linky from 4th - 20th April to allow time for everyone to link up and comment at their leisure over the holiday period and we will be back with a new linky on Tuesday 25th April. In the meantime HAPPY EASTER.
Now on to the less exciting but nonetheless important part of the linky - the rules - PLEASE give them a read before you head off into linky la la land and we look forward to reading your posts.
Please could you:
- Grab the Tweens,Teens & Beyond and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar - if you need help read this Linky Guide from Becky at Cuddle Fairy.
- Link up one post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome) that relate to children over the age of 10 years (Tweens, Teens or young adult children) and midlife.
- Tweet us @motherofteensuk, @DrSharonParry1 and @NotJustThe3OfUs
- Comment on the hosts' posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond.
- Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
What we will do for you:
- All three of us will comment on your post and share it on Twitter.
- Your post will be pinned to the #TweensTeensBeyond Linky Pinterest Board
- Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
- By entering the link you are agreeing to be added to the email reminder list. (You can request to be removed at any time!)