Last week's link-up was quieter than usual yet still lovely to see some really interesting posts. Our favourite was from the lovely Irish blogger Liberty with her questions to her tweens and teens about what the future holds. For one Tom Holland featured quite prominently and who can blame her ladies? I also loved the desire to return to 80's fashion - an era I can remember quite well - all those shoulder pads and power dressing! It was also lovely to see their desire for a future with a kinder more accepting society. Let's hope that is the case.
Looking ahead, the summer holiday is now around the corner and Sharon, Nicky and I have decided to indulge ourselves with a longer than usual break from hosting the linky to give us time to enjoy some quality time with our various tweens, teens and young adults. We will open next week as usual on Tuesday 26th June until Thursday 28th June and re-open mid September. We will email everyone who has joined us this year with a confirmation of the date in September.
So onto this week. For those who may be joining us for the first time this link-up is for parenting posts specific to those in the secondary stage of schooling, the tweens, teens and young adults as well as posts relating to midlife and lifestyle subjects. To our regular linkers, welcome back.
We look forward to reading your posts, in the meantime, don’t forget to spread the Linky love and share the posts you have enjoyed reading here.
The linky opens at 10am every Tuesday and closes at midnight on Thursday.
Please could you:
- Grab the Tweens,Teens & Beyond badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar - if you need help message any of us and we will help you out.
- Link up one post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome but not other linky's please) that relate to children over the age of 10 years (Tweens, Teens or young adult children) and midlife.
- Tweet us @motherofteensuk, @DrSharonParry1 and @nickykentisbeer
- Comment on the hosts' posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond
- Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
What we will do for you:
- All three of us will comment on your post and share it on Twitter.
- Your post will be pinned to the #TweensTeensBeyond Linky Pinterest Board
- Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
- By entering the link you are agreeing to be added to the email reminder list. (You can request to be removed at any time!)