With football fever now sweeping the country it seems wholly appropriate that our favourite post from last week was Suzanne at Expat Life With ChickenRuby and her great post on How to Survive World Cup 2018. I am sure there are many households across the country dominated by hours of football viewing as well as pre and post match analysis and Suzanne has some great ideas on how to ride it out. As an aside however I confess to being sucked into the madness of it all and am keeping everything crossed for England on Thursday.
Just a reminder the linky is closed now until September, to allow us all some time to take a step back over July and August and enjoy some quality time with our various tweens, teens and young adults. We will tweet everyone who has joined us this year with a reminder to join us again in September nearer the time.
So onto this week. For those who may be joining us for the first time, this link-up is for parenting posts specific to those in the secondary stage of schooling, the tweens, teens and young adults as well as posts relating to midlife and lifestyle subjects. To our regular linkers, welcome back.
We look forward to reading your posts, in the meantime, don’t forget to spread the Linky love and share the posts you have enjoyed reading here.
The linky opens at 10am every Tuesday and closes at midnight on Thursday.
Please could you:
- Grab the Tweens,Teens & Beyond badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar – if you need help message any of us and we will help you out.
- Link up one post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome but not other linky’s please) that relate to children over the age of 10 years (Tweens, Teens or young adult children) and midlife.
- Tweet us @motherofteensuk, @DrSharonParry1 and @nickykentisbeer
- Comment on the hosts’ posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond
- Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
What we will do for you:
- All three of us will comment on your post and share it on Twitter.
- Your post will be pinned to the #TweensTeensBeyond Linky Pinterest Board
- Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
- By entering the link you are agreeing to be added to the email reminder list. (You can request to be removed at any time!)
[inlinkz_linkup id=786397 mode=1]