It was lovely to see so many of our regular readers join us last month after what was for Sharon, Nicky and I a rather extended summer break.
There was as always a wonderful selection of posts to browse through over the month but the one which struck a particular chord with us was Cheryl’s hugely poignant post Different.
It is a beautiful and nostalgic reflection on that period in the parenting journey when our children grow-up and we are forced to move onto the next phase with a nostalgic glance at what we are leaving behind. Whatever point your tween, teen or young adult is at in their life it is impossible to ignore the wrench that accompanies those milestones. Do pop over and have a read of Cheryl’s post if you missed it.
Moving on to this month, please do join us with your posts not only about Tweens & Teens, but also about yourselves – the bit “beyond” parenting – your passions, your interests, your opinions, your thoughts, your reviews on anything that takes your fancy – midlife, travel, health, fashion and even politics (a somewhat topical subject this week no doubt) – we love to hear about other things outside the world of parenting.
If you are new to us then thank you for joining us and do take a look at the rules before linking up and share the posts you have enjoyed reading, adding the hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond.
We look forward to reading your posts. In the meantime, don’t forget we are open for the month so please do pop back anytime to link up a second post and catch up on some of the newer posts as well.
The linky opens at 10am on the first Tuesday of the month and closes at midnight on the last Tuesday of the month.
Please could you:
- Grab the Tweens,Teens & Beyond badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar – if you need help message any of us and we will help you out.
- Link up a maximum of two posts old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome but not other linky’s please).
- Tweet us @motherofteensuk, @DrSharonParry1 and @nickykentisbeer
- Comment on the hosts’ posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond
- Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
What we will do for you:
- All three of us will comment on your post and share it on Twitter.
- Each month we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
- By entering the link you are agreeing to be added to the email reminder list. (You can request to be removed at any time!)
[inlinkz_linkup id=804617 mode=1]