We were spoilt by the usual high quality of posts last month but our out and out favourite was from the lovely Mary called “Getting Myself Back”. As many regular readers will know Mary has had a particularly tough few months this year caring for her mother who then sadly passed away. Understandably Mary has found it tough to move forward, but this lovely post is a nod towards resuming a new normal and rediscovering pleasure in the things that bring her joy. Of course as we all know only too well these things cannot be rushed but as Mary herself recognises it is a step in the right direction.
Moving on to this month, please do join us with your posts not only about Tweens & Teens, but also about yourselves – the bit “beyond” parenting – your passions, your interests, your opinions, your thoughts, your reviews on anything that takes your fancy – midlife, travel, health, fashion and even politics (a somewhat topical subject this week no doubt) – we love to hear about other things outside the world of parenting.
If you are new to us then thank you for joining us and do take a look at the rules before linking up and share the posts you have enjoyed reading, adding the hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond.
We look forward to reading your posts. In the meantime, don’t forget we are open for the month so please do pop back anytime to link up a second post and catch up on some of the newer posts as well.
In the meantime, I would like to wish all our readers a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
The linky opens at 10am on the first Tuesday of the month and closes at midnight on the last Tuesday of the month.
Please could you:
- Grab the Tweens,Teens & Beyond badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar – if you need help message any of us and we will help you out.
- Link up a maximum of two posts old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome but not other linky’s please).
- Tweet us @motherofteensuk, @DrSharonParry1 and @nickykentisbeer
- Comment on the hosts’ posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond
- Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
What we will do for you:
- All three of us will comment on your post and share it on Twitter.
- Each month we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
- By entering the link you are agreeing to be added to the email reminder list. (You can request to be removed at any time!)
[inlinkz_linkup id=807902 mode=1]