I hope you all had an enjoyable Easter break and benefited from a digital detox – I know I certainly did.
The linky was open for an extended period over the holiday and it was lovely to see some of our regulars link up and to welcome some more new linkers to our community. We are really grateful for all the continued support and hope you are all enjoying reading the posts as much as we are.
Our favourite link from last week was from Kelly at Daydreams Of A Mum with her post Dear Kids : I Got It Wrong. Well done Kelly! Kelly is a single mum of 4 and always writes with such passion. If you haven’t popped over to her blog before then please do pay her a visit, you won’t regret it.
Now on to the less exciting but nonetheless important part of the linky – the rules – PLEASE give them a read before you head off into linky la la land and we look forward to reading your posts.
Please could you:
- Grab the Tweens,Teens & Beyond and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar – if you need help read this Linky Guide from Becky at Cuddle Fairy.
- Link up one post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome) that relate to children over the age of 10 years (Tweens, Teens or young adult children) and midlife.
- Tweet us @motherofteensuk, @DrSharonParry1 and @NotJustThe3OfUs
- Comment on the hosts’ posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond.
- Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
What we will do for you:
- All three of us will comment on your post and share it on Twitter.
- Your post will be pinned to the #TweensTeensBeyond Linky Pinterest Board
- Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
- By entering the link you are agreeing to be added to the email reminder list. (You can request to be removed at any time!)