Yet again last week we had some new linkers join our community which was wonderful and were encouraged to see those who have been with us from the start are continuing to come back for more. We are all really grateful for the continued support and hope you are all enjoying reading the posts as much as we are.
Our favourite link from last week was from Jeremy at Thirsty Daddy. Jeremy is a regular linker with Tweens, Teens & Beyond and his post last week “Check Yes or No” touched on the issue of popularity for our teenagers today and particularly how their likeability is far more visible as a result of their social media profiles. Popularity is all relative but there is no denying that the social media world our teenagers inhabit exposes them to more scrutiny than was true of our own generation.
Now on to the less exciting but nonetheless important part of the linky – the rules – PLEASE give them a read before you head off to link up and we look forward to reading your posts.
Please could you:
- Grab the Tweens,Teens & Beyond badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar – if you need help read this Linky Guide from Becky at Cuddle Fairy.
- Link up one post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome) that relate to children over the age of 10 years (Tweens, Teens or young adult children) and midlife.
- Tweet us @motherofteensuk, @DrSharonParry1 and @NotJustThe3OfUs
- Comment on the hosts’ posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond – it is only polite after all!
- Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
What we will do for you:
- All three of us will comment on your post and share it on Twitter.
- Your post will be pinned to the #TweensTeensBeyond Linky Pinterest Board
- Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
- By entering the link you are agreeing to be added to the email reminder list. (You can request to be removed at any time!)
[inlinkz_linkup id=712545 mode=1]