We were treated to some great posts last week, some funny, some sad, some reflective but all entertaining and interesting in their own way, proving that there is never a dull moment with a Tween or Teen in the house and always a story to share.
Our favourite link from last week was from Natalie at Hello Cuppies. Natalie runs a bespoke cake company and set up her blog initially to share her love of baking. This expanded over the years to include posts on parenting and her passion for travel and in her post last week Croatia Holiday - Mum and Son Time - Part Two Natalie shared details of their trip to Mostar, Bosnia whilst holidaying in Croatia.
This post resonated with me as a dear friend from University and her family were deeply affected by the war two decades ago and also it reminded me of how important is to try and seize some moments with your child on a one-to-one basis away from the family environment. If you missed the post please take a read.
Now on to the less exciting but nonetheless important part of the linky - the rules - PLEASE give them a read before you head off to link up and as always we look forward to reading your posts.
Please could you:
- Grab the Tweens,Teens & Beyond badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar - if you need help read this Linky Guide from Becky at Cuddle Fairy.
- Link up one post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome) that relate to children over the age of 10 years (Tweens, Teens or young adult children) and midlife.
- Tweet us @motherofteensuk, @DrSharonParry1 and @NotJustThe3OfUs
- Comment on the hosts' posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond - it is only polite after all!
- Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
What we will do for you:
- All three of us will comment on your post and share it on Twitter.
- Your post will be pinned to the #TweensTeensBeyond Linky Pinterest Board
- Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
- By entering the link you are agreeing to be added to the email reminder list. (You can request to be removed at any time!)