Since its launch over a year ago, the linky has come a long way and we are immensely proud of the loyal community that we have established. The summer was a period of welcome respite for us all and it was also an opportunity to reflect on the next stage for the linky as we all take on more personal commitments elsewhere. As a result we have decided it is the perfect time for a change and as such Tweens, Teens & Beyond will move to a monthly slot.
We hope that you will continue to support us with your posts not only about Tweens & Teens, but also about yourselves – the bit “beyond” parenting – your passions, your interests, your opinions, your thoughts, your reviews on anything that takes your fancy – midlife, travel, health, fashion and even politics. Please do share all those bits too as we love to hear about other things outside the world of parenting.
If you are new to us then thank you for joining us and do take a look at the rules before linking up.
We look forward to reading your posts, in the meantime, don’t forget to spread the Linky love and share the posts you have enjoyed reading here.
The linky opens at 10am on the first Tuesday of the month and closes at midnight on the last Tuesday of the month.
Please could you:
- Grab the Tweens,Teens & Beyond badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar – if you need help message any of us and we will help you out.
- Link up a maximum of two posts old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome but not other linky’s please).
- Tweet us @motherofteensuk, @DrSharonParry1 and @nickykentisbeer
- Comment on the hosts’ posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond
- Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
What we will do for you:
- All three of us will comment on your post and share it on Twitter.
- Each month we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
- By entering the link you are agreeing to be added to the email reminder list. (You can request to be removed at any time!)
[inlinkz_linkup id=799258 mode=1]