I am very excited to be able to welcome you to the very first link-up of Tweens, Teens & Beyond hosted by myself and my fellow Tweens and Teens Bloggers, Sharon from After The Playground and Nicky from Not Just The Three of Us.
We all enjoy participating in linkys and reading others experiences and see this area as a place to read and share stories relating to the Tween and Teen years of parenting and beyond.
It is a new chapter for all of us and as we embark on this stage of our parenting and personal journey we wanted to create a linky to showcase posts not only about Tweens & Teens (aged 10 and above) but also about those behind the scenes - US (the grown-ups) as we all have a story to tell too.
The linky is not restricted to parents and we invite anyone with relevant content to link-up. It may be that you have something to share that will help the group or make us laugh so, please don't hold back.
Our intention for this linky is that it will be an area where we can support and learn from each other. Hopefully it will also provide a useful reference point for those approaching the end of the primary years.
Do please keep an eye on this area as we hope to be able to bring some fresh ideas to the linky as it evolves.
The linky opens at 10am every Tuesday and closes at midnight on Thursday.
Please could you:
- Grab the Tweens,Teens & Beyond badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar.
- Link up one post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome) that relate to children over the age of 10 years (Tweens, Teens or young adult children) and midlife and tweet us @motherofteensuk, @DrSharonParry1 and @NotJustThe3OfUs
- Comment on the hosts' posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond.
- Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
What we will do for you:
- All three of us will comment on your post and share it on Twitter.
- Your post will be pinned to the #TweensTeensBeyond Linky Pinterest Board
- Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
- By entering the link you are agreeing to be added to the email reminder list. (You can request to be removed at any time!)