Who doesn’t love watching Channel 4’s Grand Designs? For me it combines two of my favourite pastimes – indulging my fantasy for picture perfect designer rooms in my house, as well as getting a glimpse into the real agony and joy of others on their quest to make their own grand design happen.
The plus of course is Kevin McCloud, design guru and silver fox of the interiors world. Do I need to say more?
Based on the hugely successful TV series, this year’s Grand Designs Live show runs for 9 days from 29th April – 7th May at Excel London.
The show offers visitors a unique opportunity to see all the latest trends for the home including many products never seen before.
Packed with over 500 exhibitors, across seven different sections, it promises to be a show not to be missed.
What’s not to like? It ticks all my boxes and if like me, you harbour dreams of a grand design project, hopefully it will tick yours too.
The good news is to help make your dreams a reality, I am really excited to have tickets to giveaway courtesy of CLC World Resorts & Hotels, Europe’s largest independent resort operator and developer who are also providing the main prize of the show ….so if you are in the middle of planning a small or grand design of your own and are in need of some inspiration or expert advice, this is the giveaway for you.
The entry requirements are really simple and please don’t forget to leave a comment on my blog letting me know about your own Grand Design plans, past or present, small or large, I would love to hear about it.
How To Enter – Rules
Leave a comment on this blog.
Follow me @motherofteensuk on Twitter
Retweet the competition post on my Twitter page
Terms & Conditions
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of CLC World, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- The competition opens at 12.00am on 20th April 2017 and ends at 12.00am on 27th April 2017. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, duplicated or which contain profanity will not be valid and deemed void.
- To enter, applicants must follow the rules outlined above.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated and comprises of two tickets for Grand Designs Live (valid between the 29th April – 7th May) to be awarded to one winner. The prize is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- Prizes will be posted to the winner within 48 hours of them providing their postage details.
- The winner will be contacted via Twitter on 28th April.
- Entrants must be prepared to be able to organise their own travel to Grand Designs Live on a date between the 29th April – 7th May , in the case that they are selected to win the competition.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Mother of Teenagers and/or CLC World, relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material 27th April 2017.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be reached within 24 hours of being notified of their win, or they are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made via online correspondence to the winner.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time